1. How TRANSSION collects your Personal Information
In order to provide services to you or to better provide our services to you, we will acquire your Personal Information by the following ways no matter whether it is the Personal Data prescribed in this Policy or not:
1.1 Personal Information you provide to TRANSSION when you surfer TRANSSION website and use TRANSSION products or services.
For example, 1) The Personal Information that you submitted to set up and generate a personal account before using TRANSSION services or products; and 2) The Personal Information that you provide to TRANSSION to contact you for after sales support or interaction in forum.
1.2 Service-related information collected by TRANSSION devices
For example, 1) We may collect necessary information to activate your after sales service, software access, and forum interaction when you use TRANSSION devices; and 2) We may collect logs of abnormal operation of the devices and information of users’ habit to optimize product experience.
1.3 Personal Information collected when you use third party’s services or applications
As permitted by law, we may collect your Personal Information from third party’s social networking services or pre-installed third-party applications when you use them.
2. Types of Personal Information may be collected by TRANSSION
2.1 Basic personal information
- Registration information: such as phone number, name, birthday, nationality, age and your location, etc.
- Account information: such as profile picture, delivery address, e-mail address and account, etc.
- User information synchronized via cloud backup function or other applications.
- Other basic information we may collect from you.
2.2 Service data information
- Device information: including but not limited to device model, device identification number (IMEI and SN), WIFI MAC address, PLMN, version of android system, version of software and network operator.
- Device operation status and logs of operation: including but not limited to CPU load, storage status, device temperature, battery capacity, key words searched in browser or application, mobile data traffic/speed, signal intensity of mobile network, information of daemon, user habit, logs of abnormal operation of the device.
- Location information: accurate or ambiguous location information we collect when you use navigation software or search weather conditions, longitude and latitude generated by GPS or Wi-Fi hotspot, community identity or country code, etc.
- Product information: such as user’s feedback, third party’s applications installed on the phone, etc.
- Cookie information: TRANSSION website, interactive application software, TRANSSION products and advertising may collect and store your relevant Personal Information through cookie, pixel tags and web beacon.
3. How TRANSSION use your Personal Information
We may use your Personal Information in the several ways:
- Provide you registration service and account management service.
- Analyze your usage information, habits and preference to improve user experience.
- Provide information which may interest you with your permission.
- Provide good after sales service for you.
- Carry out macro customer survey, and analyze our market share.
- Feedback error report and troubleshoot quickly to solve abnormal issues.
- Optimize performance of the device and improve functions design to provide better products and services for you.
- Provide convenience for your information backup.
- Preference configuration to provide the better use experience and improve the quality of the service.
4. How TRANSSION disclose your Personal Information
TRANSSION shall not disclose your Personal Data to any third party without your permission. However, TRANSSION may disclose or use your Personal Information under the following situations:
- TRANSSION may share your Personal Information within its internal group.
- TRANSSION may share your Personal Information with reliable partners or services providers. For example, when our partner is providing certain service, TRANSSION may share the information needed with its partner, such as device identification code, to provide you with better service. Or when you buy TRANSSION products on-line, TRANSSION may provide your relevant Personal Information to logistics service provider to arrange products delivery.
- Disclose your Personal Information if required by law. In order to execute or to assist in executing some legal or administrative procedures, TRANSSION may provide your Personal Information to the relevant law enforcement agencies or government sectors.
- TRANSSION may disclose your personal information where universal justice requires and TRANSSION considers fit, such as the conditions to prevent personal injury or death， or to avoid significant property losses and maintain social public interests.
5. International transfer of your Personal Information
In order to provide better service for you, TRANSSION may transfer your Personal Information to third countries for storing and processing, or your Personal Information may be accessed by third party from other countries. Privacy laws may be different from different countries and we will transfer and process the Personal Information conforming to the laws the Personal Information located.
6. How to access, modify and delete your Personal Data
As the user of the products or services, you are obliged to ensure the integrity and accuracy of the Personal Data you provided and carefully keep your Personal Data safety. In addition, we will protect and update your Personal Data on time to ensure your normal use of the device.
Within the permission by law and this Policy, you are entitled to access, modify or delete any of your own Personal Data, and you can send written request to TRANSSION via TRANSSION official website, after sales sites or user’s feedback. We will process your request in time, however, we may need to verify your identification before the process, please understand and kindly co-operate with TRANSSION.
7. Security measures TRANSSION taken to protect your personal information
We will provide security measures to TRANSSION users. We will take reasonable and applicable measures to protect your Personal Data that we collected to prevent the risk that your Personal Data be accessed, tampered, disclosed or destroyed by unauthorized third parties. For example, when you access TRANSSION account, we have user validation procedure and password retrieve procedure to ensure the security of your account.
In the matter of the storage of Personal Data, we have provided security measures to you as well. All your Personal Data will be stored in the secure server, and we will take controlled protective operation of all the Personal Data. In addition, there are duties of confidentiality in the contract signed between TRANSSION and its partners, if the partner breaches the confidentiality obligation in the contract and bring about losses to the obligee, TRANSSION will investigate its legal obligation and terminate the business relationship with them.
There is no absolutely safe website, internet transmission, computer system and wireless connections. Except the necessary protective measures We have taken, users have to strengthen the awareness of privacy security risks. For example, when skipping to third party websites, links, products or services through our services, please read the terms and conditions of the websites, links, products or services itself carefully when they will collect your data and information. TRANSSION shall not be liable for any actions you make thereof. If you find certain contents, advertisements, or functions in our website, products or services that may be possibly provided by third parties, and may possibly endanger your privacy and security, please contact TRANSSION and we will handle it with priority and will claim legal responsibility from them.
8. How TRANSSION handle Personal Data of minors
Minors are not allowed to use TRANSSION products and services without the consent or guidance of his or her legal guardians. In principle, we will not collect minor’s Personal Data actively and only with the consent of his or her legal guardians, we will collect his or her Personal Data. As to the disclosure of minor’s Personal Data, we will provide, in principle, only when permission is given by legal guardians, or where the law or relevant government sector legitimately requires. In addition, if you find that minor send his or her Personal Data to TRANSSION without the consent of his or her guardians, please contact us through official website or after sales channels, we will delete the data as soon as possible.
9. Products and services from third parties
10. Complement to the Policy
This Policy has mainly stated how TRANSSION will collect, process and internationally transmit your Personal Information when you browse TRANSSION website and use TRANSSION products or services. However, it is impossible to complete enumeration how We collect data, what kind of data We collect, how We use and process the data and the conditions We disclose the data in this Policy. TRANSSION may send the complementary notice when we collect, process, disclose and internationally transmit your specific Personal Information.
11. Update of this Policy
TRANSSION reserves the right to modify this Policy. If this Policy is modified, TRANSSION will publish the latest policy in TRANSSION official website as below: http://www.transsion.com/en/